Are you a dedicated fire fighter preparing for retirement? At Anew Advisors, we're your financial partner, committed to ensuring your retirement remains secure while maximizing your hard-earned money. Here's why you should entrust us with managing your 457(b), 401(k), and 403(b) accounts:
Here is why you should trust us to manage your 457:
- Protect Your Investments: Don't let your retirement funds underperform. A research study from Vanguard shows that professionally managed accounts can yield 3-4% higher returns each year, even after fees.
- Professional Guidance: You've been focused on your career; now let us focus on your financial future. Anew Advisors simplifies the process of managing your 457/Deferred Comp. Say goodbye to deciphering intricate plan details and investment options. Allow us to be your financial guide.
- Build Your Roadmap: Don't juggle multiple financial strategies. Anew Advisors seamlessly integrates your 457 and 401k accounts into your overall financial plan, ensuring a unified approach to financial security.
- Financial Wellness: Life can bring unexpected challenges, but with Anew Advisors on your side, you'll always be prepared. Our proactive approach helps you navigate market turbulence, ensuring you stay on track to achieve your retirement objectives.
- Peace of Mind: Safeguarding your financial security is our top priority. Anew Advisors fortifies your retirement accounts with the highest level of security. We're SOC 2 certified and employ state-of-the-art cybersecurity to protect your financial assets from any threat.
At Anew Advisors, we're dedicated to helping you build a financial legacy. Don't let your hard-earned money slip away; let it be the foundation for your future. Reach out to us today to see how we can help you retire with confidence and maximize your financial potential.
The Process to get Started
A. Road Map Meeting
- Provide Current Account Statement: Before the Road Map Meeting, you should provide your current 457b (and/or 401k, 403b, etc.) statement. It is recommended to get the PDF of the most recent statement from your plan provider's online portal
- Tip: Document your login information for the online portal – this will be needed later. Send the statement to Anew Advisors through our secure link: Secure File Transfer
- Complete Risk Analysis: You must complete a short online analysis through Anew Advisors Riskalyze. Use this link: Risk Questionnaire
- Documents After the Meeting: After the Road Map Meeting and when you give the "Go ahead," Anew Advisors will create and send you the following documents via DocuSign for your acknowledgement: Investment Policy Statement (IPS), Investment Advisory Agreement (IA), Privacy Notice, and ADV packet
B. Schwab Money Market Savings
- In order to bill our cost to manage the account, we will need to open an account at Charles Schwab. We will manage the savings account to try and receive a higher yield than the average savings account. Our cost is .80% and it will be withdrawn from the Charles Schwab account quarterly.
- Opening a New Money Market Account: A new money market account will be opened
through Schwab. To do this, you'll need to provide the following information for all
- Full Names
- Email Addresses
- Cell phone numbers
- Date of Birth
- A photo of your Driver's License
- A voided check
- Money Link Setup: We will need to set up a Money Link for the account. A monthly savings plan will take place, with a specific dollar amount transferred on the 3rd
of each month, starting the first month after opening the account based on your account
- $0-100K = $100 a month transferred
- $100-300K = $200 a month transferred
- $300-500K = $350 a month transferred
- $500K+ = Custom Note: You can choose to transfer more than the minimum recommended amount.
C. Technology Partner Connection
- Adding to our Technology Management Portal: You have two options for connecting
- Option 1: Anew Advisors can send you a unique link to link your accounts to Anew Advisors where you will connect the account yourself.
- Option 2: If you prefer, we can walk your through the process online or over the phone.
- With either option WE WILL NEVER USE OR KNOW YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD
- We only have access to the ability to trade. We don't not have access to your money, contributions, beneficiaries, or any personal security information